Friday, April 07, 2006

Untitled

Right now I am in such a frustratingly unproductive phase of life that it has begun to take a toll on my confidence.

kiya kaare apun...

I have reduced myself to a bag who sleeps at 2:30am, and as a consequence wakes up at 12:00pm. I get ready to go to the insti; or not. If I do go to insti, I don’t really do my BTP, instead I accelerate my time by smoking at SDA or eating Momos, drinking coffee at nescafe...socializing...

Pretty soon its 6:00pm and I go back to my room...10 mins of checking mails, watching porn, jerking off...and its time for dinner... Post dinner time is annihilated with the help of Counter Strike or non sense bakaiti or a non consequential movie. Its 2:30am again and time to sleep...

Of course there are days when I decide to change, but that day is invariably a Friday when I have to go home. Home -> Sleeping -> Eating -> TV -> Sleeping -> Eating and weekend ends…

The Monday begins as described above…

I have reduced myself into this useless slob and I am unable to figure out how to come out of this stage…I want to read more, I want to write more, I want to study, I want to watch more movies, listen to more music, I want to play Basketball, workout, meditate and finally when time permits me unwind with a beer n floyd. Of the above, all I do as of now is ‘unwind with beer n floyd’.

I write this piece so that when I am able to swim over to more productive and satisfying days, I read this and remember how I felt in my useless days…

As I am writing this piece, half of my mind is planning to drink some beer and watch a movie tonight, it’s been a ‘tough’ week and I need to unwind!

SUGGESTIONS?

3 Comments:

Blogger Tushionomatic said...

i can relate very well with this post of urs... i guess this happens with lots of people... btw formal congrats abt NCSU and Akron.. and i guess the work related to visa and all will kick u out of this phase....

8:24 AM  
Blogger Ashwani said...

Everyone passes through the same phase. The productive days would soon be here. In your productive days you would think of these times and feel happy.

2:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

fuk man.....i skipped tat one earlier

tats so kool, especially the beer nd floyd part....:D

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home