Monday, February 27, 2006

Of calls and Excitement

When it happens to others, you feel that they are so lucky, and that you are such a born loser....
But once it happens to you too... surprisingly, you dont really feel elated...
rather its like, "big deal, ah!"

Funny the way it works...

Oh yes, this is about Jobs and Calls and Schols...
Finally, after so much anticipation and praying & sleepless nights on my parents part, I did managed to get a Call from NCSU, for MS in textile chem.














No schol yet, which means I will have to burden myself with a heafty loan, and screw my life for the next two years.... and don't get me wrong... I really need to... and am looking forward to it...

My last 5 yrs have been so easy, that I am almost bored, rusted, feeling unused...
Its the same feeling as that of a woman who hasn't had sex for a long long time feels like a virgin again...

2 Comments:

Blogger zubin said...

Hey, congrats..Good one man. There is still plenty of time for schols. And, am just wondering, how do u know how does a woman who hasnt had sex for a long time feel?

8:29 AM  
Blogger bandy said...

this is what "fuelling your immagination" is all about...

cheers...

4:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home