I love life...
I love life...
or atleast what it is doing to me...
Every hour seems to be a new challenge...
"Gimme a for-instance", asked a curious 'telepathic' evesdropper...
There is this Footy-Jassal course I took,
don't ask me why...but i did...
Its a 3 credit course called "Speciality Fibers..."
They didnt give a Minor I, instead they asked us to make a TermPaper based on 5-10 research papers, on a particular topic provided by them, and later during the course present a Presentation teaching the other students of the course about that particular topic. Fantastic...
Only, I never made the TP, and never gave the presentation...
On top of that I did horribly in the Minor II.
Lastly, I have 17 bunks, where as he is treating to fail people with 11 bunks...
I went and spoke to footy about the issue...
He said, to begin with, that I will be failed...
I thought you have changed after your Internship...but no...
After a little more cribbing...
He tells me that if I do exceptionally well tomorrow, I might be passed...
90%. I.e. 36 on 40 in the major...
Now, thats an uphill task...
I wanted to make this blog today, coz i dont know whats going to happen tomorrow...
there's this tremendous amount of anticipation in me...about the paper, about my own preparation, about the quality of notes of my fellow mates...about my Capabilities as a student...
There is only one thing that can fail me...Me myself...
Will I?
I hope to answer this question in a couple of days when I have the grade in my Hands...till then, dont bite ur nails, its a bad habit...
bandy@6:30pm...Friday the 2nd. December, 18 and half hrs before the major.


1 Comments:
i can TOTALLY understand bandy!
best of luck and rock the house!!
Post a Comment
<< Home