Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Double Life?

Won't it be great if I could lead a double life...
I was talking to pari about it, casually, as we were out to nescafe for a coffee, and he asked me to blog it...

Imagine...
2 wifes..., one say French, in Paris, and the other... say in New York..., this one could be an Indian, Japanese, or anything else...
6 months in paris, 6 months in NY. I could be a part time worker...6 months a year in each company...or something like that... wont that be cool...

I might actually end up as a better father and a husband as I would always know that I have also the other one to look after...hence, the fact would make me more tolerant to the smaller bumps on the way... ( which i am not, as of now )...

Dont use your head on this one...
I am just day dreaming at night!

@24Nov2005
No No...this could get better...

imagine...having 2 girl friends...who would be very good friends, and wouldnt mind sharing me with each other...we could live together in a biggie appt.
We wouldnt marry due to the complications that could generate...
We could have children together...
Imagine 2 children each with both of them...

If they are my girl friends...they would have to be really great...
Great fucking fantastic genes...
Here, now, one of them could be a French/Brit/Scottish/etc. and the other maybe a Jap/Russian/Chinese/Indian/ or anything...
Imagine the huge gene pool and the genetic excellence of the offsprings...
Wow...

Better still, Imagine the sex...
imagine the bed...imagine the unending passion...he he

are you up to it mate?

Imagine...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home