Thursday, November 24, 2005

Dreams...

Yes, like everyone else I too dream wierd dreams...
this one, I had last night is not a particularly wierd dream...but it sure is a dream of dreams... the dream I would love to have again and again...and actually live it...

It goes something like this...

I was standing in the parking lot, in the company of some people whose identities I dont recollect or am unable to place. They spoke of going somewhere. I invited to take them in my car. So, we all proceed towards my car...and then I realize that my car was a Lamborghini. Wow...

Out of the parking lot, we were in a city with narrow lanes...and with some difficulty i tried to steer my vehicle..., later I remember stopping to ask for directions...I asked for the road to the Great Wall of China. The man laughed, and pointed towards a big square. I saw that originating from the end of the square were two wide parallel roads leading up to the horizon...thats the one you are looking for, he said. Those two roads were themselves the 2 lanes on the Great Wall of China!

You should have been in my dream to look at the scenery...it was breathtaking, and imagine yourself in front of that unoccupied and long stretch of road with a lamborgini in your hands...

I was just about to rev up the engine, just then Taid shouted through my ventilator," bandy, balti hai kya?"....(translated as, " Hey Bandy, do you have a bucket?")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home